Complaint Review: t mobile

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Larry in Fl. — Clearwater Florida
t mobile
Nationwide USA

T Mobile and Walmart Hot Spot plan purchased from Walmart/T Moble not available after purchase Clearwater, Fl Nationwide

I purchased a T Mobile Hot Spot Device from Walmart 8 months ago. It was a great deal. $80 for the device. The plan I wanted is: 60 Days/3.5 G of data / $35. Great, Right!

Device was easy to set up and works just great. Internet is fast and reliable. Price is fair even though I seldom need that much data.

After 60 days, I went on line to renew my plan for an additional 60 days. Had a lot of problems purchasing my plan. I finally had a CSR Representative assist me. She balled me out for requesting service. I ignored her rudness and made my purchade.

60 days later, it's not possible to purchase my plan. They try to step me up to larger, more expensive plans but no one can help. I have spend several hours, per day, for the past 4 days trying to get this resolved. I even contacted their ELITE team for help. All I got is a Ticket number but NO help.

I have run out of options. At first I was so impressed by this device I was ready to switch over my phone plan to T Mobile. I was ready to spend $650 for a new Samsung S 5. Thankfully I waited. Customer service is awful. i have posted on social Media about their service. That is the only way to get their attention. Hope people read these sites and understand that T Mobile is not a quality company.

I have been with Boost for the past 3 years. Their phone service is great but best of all, their Customer Service is top notch. Considering this is a pre paid discount company, I am pleased with their service. Wish they offered a monthly "Hot Spot".

I wasted my $80 via Walmart and T Mobile. I have made bad decisions before and I will live with my bad purchase decision. Shame on Walmart and T Mobile for taking customer's hard earned money and cheating them.

Thank you for reading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/t-mobile-/nationwide/T-Mobile-and-Walmart-Hot-Spot-plan-purchased-from-WalmartT-Moble-not-available-after-p-1171042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on t mobile