Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Ameenovic — Rochester New York
T-Mobile
200 West 40th Street New York, New York USA

T-Mobile the employee name is David. and his personal number is 7182197367 THIS IS A FRAUD,Those guys are crooks They ask you to pay deposit and promise to return it within a month New York New York

I went to T-mobile stor in 200 West 40th Street,New York, NY 10018 june 5 2013. There was a guy his name is David. he was terrific. he  gave me a relly good service. I got 5 Lines from him because my relatives were coming the NYC at that time for visiting. He aske me to pay $985.35 for the 5 sim cards. He told me the real price is $385 and the company will return $600 after a month from using the line.

After a month I contact him via waht's up application and he told he he just called the company and the response to him that they will return the $600 in Aug 5. I didn't receive any money since that time. I tried to contact to that guy again via What's up app but he never responses me again. He just blocked my number. I search on the internet. and I read horrible reviews about that store. Most of the people who wrote this reviews are out of the US. They are visitor, came to the state and had the same problem. I still have the invoice# and the approval code for my payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-/New-York-New-York-10018/T-Mobile-the-employee-name-is-David-and-his-personal-number-is-7182197367-THIS-IS-A-FRA-1083224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile