Complaint Review: T-mobile USA, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 23, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jackie — Miami Springs Florida
T-mobile USA, Inc.
P.O. Box 37380 Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

T-mobile USA, Inc. Billed for cancellation fee when there was no purchase of cell and contract was expired. Albuquerque New Mexico

This account was closed about two months ago due to the bad service reception at my home.  I have not bought any mobile device since 2010 and therefore have not renewed any contract.  I have been their "loyal" customer since 2003 and have always kept my account to date. I have been receiving a contract cancellation bill of $299.00 which is not valid. When I call to dispute the charges, T-mobile tells me that the contract was renewed by "?". I called three different times and each time they tell me a different story as to why I am being billed. I believe they have renewed my contract on purpose to force customers (including myself) to pay such high cancellation fees. I believe this unlawful and someone needs to stop this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-mobile-USA-Inc/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87176/T-mobile-USA-Inc-Billed-for-cancellation-fee-when-there-was-no-purchase-of-cell-and-con-1078519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-mobile USA, Inc.