Complaint Review: T-MOBILE USA, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Doc Max — Alabama
T-MOBILE USA, INC.
865 Thornton Rd Lithia Springs, Georgia USA

T-MOBILE USA, INC. T-Mobile Charges for Services Not Received, Deny's Promised Discount and Charges More Than Communicated Lithia Springs Georgia

*Author of original report: T-Mobile Resolves Difficulties

Firstly, I purchased my phones, two Iphone 5s, outright from the Apple store.  I spoke with T-Mobile person at T-Mobile store, who said that a family plan will be $90/month inclusive of all fees, and that I can receive a discount because of my affiliations with the state.  When service was established, I was told I would have to wait one month after first bill before discount and I had to provide a $90 deposit because it is month-to-month.  The first bill was more than $90.  One month later, I was also told I could not get discount unless I provided my social security number on a month-to-month contract and my bill was actually $120.00.  I decided to cancel service.  So, in one day on Jan 25th, 2014, I called T-Mobile to cancel service and asked how much my final bill to-date was, and paid $11.50 -- I was told by the T-Mobile representative I would get my full deposit of $90 back in 30 days.  On the same day I moved my phone numbers to H2O Wireless.  These numbers originally came from AT&T.  30 days later, I received a bill for T-Mobile for $20,  covering a billing cycle after my service was terminated.  I was told that T-Mobile continued to bill me, and took by $90 dollars deposit, and I owed an additional $20 for a service period for  which I did not have service (on a month-to-month contract), because that was the policy.  There were so many contradictory phone calls on this, at the end of the day, I recognized that I was lied to and cheated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-MOBILE-USA-INC/Lithia-Springs-Georgia-30122/T-MOBILE-USA-INC-T-Mobile-Charges-for-Services-Not-Received-Denys-Promised-Discount-a-1127828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-MOBILE USA, INC.

T-Mobile Resolves Difficulties

AUTHOR: Doc Max - ()

A T-Mobile representatitve gave me a call today to resolve my complaint.  They are refunding my deposit, providing a refund for the totals of the discount that I was expecting, and removing the additional bill.  This was an unexpected, and satisfactory resolution to my complaints.