Complaint Review: T-Mobile USA

T-Mobile USA
12920 SE 38th St Bellevue, Washington United States of America

T-Mobile USA Charging for a Phone I DON'T HAVE Bellevue, Washington

*Consumer Comment: T-MOBILE MISBEHAVIOUR

I have a family plan. My son lives in Los Angeles, I live in Seattle, WA. He went into a T-Mobile corporate store in his area to upgrade his phone. The sales associate made a mistake and put the new phone on my telephone number. When he realized his mistake, he put the same phone on my son's line but failed to delete the mistake to mine.

He also charged my son for 2 iPhones. The next day my son went back and demanded they refund his over-payment. They did, but they didn't fix the account. I'm now paying for 2 iPhones, insuring 2 iPhones, and my plan has been altered.

I went to my local store to upgrade my phone only to find out that I'm blocked from being upgraded because that sales associate in California didn't fix his mistake. This store called that store and they refused to fix it, this store called customer service, and they refused to fix it. So, I'm stuck with the charges until they can get this resolved. It doesn't appear they are trying to do so, however.

My next move will be to file a formal consumer complaint against T-Mobile to the WA State Attorney General for resolution. This company is getting worse by the year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-USA/Bellevue-Washington-98006/T-Mobile-USA-Charging-for-a-Phone-I-DONT-HAVE-Bellevue-Washington-1046533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile USA

T-MOBILE MISBEHAVIOUR

AUTHOR: THEDOCTORISIN - ()

This  is  a   friendly  suggestion  as  to  the management  of   your   T-MOBILE complaint.   Question:  Does State  of  Washington   have  a   Corporation  Commission  that   govern  the  actions  and  behaviors    of   registered  utilities  ?

If so,  the  best  thing  to  do,  is  to   take  your  complaint  to   The   Washington State  Corporation Commission.   Also,  if   T-Mobile   has  granted  you  credit,   you  may be  able  to  take  a   complaint  to your  State   Consumer  Credit   people.   Look   in your   telephone  directory  blue  pages  (Government),  for their   contact  info,  or, phone  your  Governor's   Hot  line  in  Washington  State  for  their  info.....you  can  get  it
on-line,  too.

Don't  be  messed  with !!   One  other  thing.  The  FEDERAL  TRADE COMMISSION   can  take  a  conmplaint  from  you  over  the  phone,  or,  on-line.     The   FCC   might  have  something  to  say   about  their   begavior,  also.

Take  care.