Complaint Review: T Mobile Wireless

• Submitted: Tue, August 03, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 03, 2010

• Reported By: Raghu — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
T Mobile Wireless
Internet, California United States of America

T Mobile Wireless Double Carefuly when you Buy T-mobile Wireless Services Internet, California

In February 2010, I got new connection from T-mobile, since I just change my Job so I was looking for 2 lines for me and my wife, when I search for low monthly payment without contract I thought T-mobile will be a good option. Then I found out my selection was wrong after using it for 15days. T-mobile network is so bad in Los Angeles surrounding areas I was showing only 2 bars at streets and when I am inside apartment (just 1 mile from LAX International Air port where people expect good connection) or even at my work place at Marina Del Rey no bars at all, I called T-mobile customer support and reported this problem. (Earlier to t-mobile I was using ATT wireless and Verizon from my previous company provided cell phone I always had full bars). Customer Support said we will send out the engineer and do service test it will take some days then after a week I didnt get any feedback or call from t-mobile I called again and told them my problem they looked at log and said you have good service at the area your leaving so we didnt send any service engineer may be the phone you are using not provided by t-mobile so the phone may be problem try with t-mobile provided phone, I mention to them that I am using Black Berry phone and also my colleague also have t-mobile and he is using iphone from apple when he is near my home area his signals drops to 0. Again customer service person said we will look into this and apologizes for the inconvenience. By then time for 30 days return with full refund gone they somehow make you to pass the 30 days refund period so they need not to refund your money. I patiently waited for 3 months then finally decided to ditch t-mobile go with (((competitor's name redacted))) (I am not promoting for (((redacted))) just might help for someone to decided which wireless they can chose) Here is the comparison chart what t-mobile charges for 2 lines (only voice no text with taxes) T-mobile 2 lines + tax (no contract) 94.95 very poor / bad connections (no signals when you are inside the buildings) + $20 extra for unlimited text + additional taxes so finally bill will end up around $114.95 $125.00 which they call low payment than all other phone companies. Now for (((redacted))) wireless I am paying $ 60.00 (tax included) unlimited voice + unlimited text no contract for one line second line I am pay as you go (since we dont use that much for calls or text $25.00 3 months validity at 25c / min )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2010 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-Wireless/Internet-California-90045/T-Mobile-Wireless-Double-Carefuly-when-you-Buy-T-mobile-Wireless-Services-Internet-Calif-628631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile Wireless