Complaint Review: T-Mobile

T-Mobile
Abilene, Texas United States of America

T-Mobile Ridiculous bills from T-Mobile Abilene, Texas

To whom it may concern,

I have been a loyal costumer of T-Mobile for almost 4 years. If I make a simple math calculation, I have paid almost 50 times phone bills to the T-Mobile which have been always more that what my bill says. I decided to file this report because of my ridiculous bills. In about 6-8 months ago I changed my plan and get cheaper service which was $50 deal with 1000 minutes+unlimited text and data which again I have never paid that much so far. I have a 2 line in my account and I suppose to pay $100+TAX. However as I told before, I always paid more and more because of over talking and etc. My last bill just came out and it is almost $400 and I just paid $200 bills last month. They asked me to paid it because I have used my all minutes and I talked more that my plan require. But I did not ask T-Mobile to allow me to talk more than my minutes and also I did not get any warning about that. There is a many different operates around and they have a $50 deals with unlimited talking and text and data. This is ridiculous and I am not going to pay that much bills to T-Mobile anymore. I will go and change my phone service first and then I will find a lawyer to ask my rights.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Abilene-Texas-/T-Mobile-Ridiculous-bills-from-T-Mobile-Abilene-Texas-1024997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile