Complaint Review: t-mobile

• Submitted: Fri, August 05, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 05, 2011

• Reported By: Alicja — braintree Massachusetts U.S.A.
grantie st braintree, Massachusetts United States of America

t-mobile t-mobile store south dhore plaza , disrespecting not professional worker braintree, Massachusetts

the manager Dominique of the T0Mobile store on South Shore Plaza  in Braintree Ma  she call about some issue with mu husband i never give her my phone number or permission to call me , next week she did told me if i call her on the number what she was calling me she will call police this is something new i never hire about  practice like this she call me and than she threat me with police ...

last my conversation with her i was calling the store ask for my husband she told me if i want talk to hem i need tell her what is this about i told her my husband throw me out from home with kids im in shelter and i need some information from hem about the insurance she told me  he have good reason to throw you out  he should do ....i don't think people like this woman should work  on this position....this is disrespect , not professional

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/t-mobile/braintree-Massachusetts-o2184/t-mobile-t-mobile-store-south-dhore-plaza-disrespecting-not-professional-worker-braint-761233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on t-mobile