Complaint Review: T Mobile

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: BEATtheyA** — Chicago Illinois
T Mobile
6630 S Pulaski RD. Chicago, Illinois USA

T Mobile AKA Phone Zone (Michelle G) They charged me $300 for a phone, unbeknownst to me, was only $149! Chicago Illinois

I knew something was off.

That (((redacted))), Michelle, recommended me the Blu Studio 5.0. I only had a budget of $300. She preyed on me and my sister. The Arabian store owner was no better. They gave me the wrong phone at first. I should have listened to my gut and told them i didnt want the phone.

The retail price is only $149! That stupid, pedophilic store owner was too busy trying to flirt with me to even care. Newsflash, Im only 17! If youre in Chicago, dont go to the little T Mobile on 6630 Pulaski. They are pathetic scammers!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Chicago-Illinois-60629/T-Mobile-AKA-Phone-Zone-Michelle-G-They-charged-me-300-for-a-phone-unbeknownst-to-me-1118675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile