Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Sue — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
T-Mobile
P.O. BOX 7425596 CINCINNATI, Ohio USA

T-Mobile My plan was for 2 years and should have ended 12/31/2013 but they said since i did a change in my billing that they extended the term of my contract for 2 more years.  CINCINNATI Ohio

I have a service agreement with T-mobile that ended december 2012 or at least i thought.  I cancelled my service with T-mobile because i got no service in my house and their customer service couldn't figure out why.  A few weeks later i got a bill from them for 300. they charged me a cancellation fee, they said i changed my plan and that changed my service plan and added on 2 years, what kind of crap is that.  The worst is they refuse to help they just tell you how wrong you are and to figure out how to pay.  I told them i was a loyal customer and you can check my history, i never missed a payment and was never even a day late but that doesn't matter they don't want to hear it.  Tmobile is a scam!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/CINCINNATI-Ohio-45274/T-Mobile-My-plan-was-for-2-years-and-should-have-ended-12312013-but-they-said-since-i-d-1076434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile