Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: quickman — Cheraw Colorado
T-Mobile
PO Box 660252 Dallas, Texas USA

T-Mobile - The final bill is always for a full month no matter how many days in that month you actually used! Dallas Texas

For my contract, the T-Mobile's billing cycle was from the 19th of one month until the 18th of the next month, even though I started my 2 year contract on 28NOV2011. So when I changed companies on 29NOV2013, moved to a location where T-Mobile service was bad... very bad..., I mistakenly thought my billing would end that day. So it was a surprise to me when I received a bill today for just about the total from previous bills.

I call the billing customer service line and the rep informed me of the billing cycle, and that even though I only used 10 days out of the month I still had to pay for the full month of service!?!?!?!? It was made clear that if I failed to pay the bill, it would be turned over to creditors and my credit report would suffer. This is plan an simple robbery. I don't care how good their service become in my area in the future will NEVER, repeat NEVER, be a T-Mobile customer again!

I recommend that if you are or are planning to be a T-Mobile customer, you find out the billing cycle and change service on the last day of the billing cycle after your contract is complete...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Dallas-Texas-75266-0252/T-Mobile-The-final-bill-is-always-for-a-full-month-no-matter-how-many-days-in-that-mont-1112401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile