Complaint Review: t mobile

• Submitted: Fri, May 13, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: cynthia — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
t mobile

t mobile I have tried since last FRI.5/7/11 TO ORDER A refurbished d lite bubblegum phone but am told my order will not go through I had my sister try with her info and was told the same thing with no explana Internet, Internet

I tried from friday 5/7 11 to order a refurbished prepaid phone  dlite bubble gum phone. I used 2credit cards and 1debit  card i know there was money on my cards but i was told  the order could not be  processed but was told they could not tell me why. I needed to go to  a tmobile store which i did on sat. 5/8 there i was told they don't know why i was told that. I 've talkeMiguel,alex,at18009378997 customer service. THEN  to Bill,stephanie,&Karon at 18006725390.

I tried all weekend long. On Monday&Tues.I spoke to Eric who refered me to their"back door service I spoked to Trisha who cut me off called back talked to John a supervisor the  to April. I proceeded to ask my sister to place the order using her card she used tw0 of her cards and was told the same thing the cards cannot be processed still they could not give a reason why go the store.

Thursdat I went back to the store and was told I don'tknow why they keep telling youto come here we don't carry refurbished phones.At my insistences they did try to order it on line only to get the same red letter response we got "we're Sorry your order cannot be processed." o by the way my order # is ******9130. when i went back on line i was told the order was not sent out and we cannot tell you why. I insisted but was told We can't give you that information. please help. Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/t-mobile/internet/t-mobile-I-have-tried-since-last-FRI5711-TO-ORDER-A-refurbished-d-lite-bubblegum-phone-729059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on t mobile