Complaint Review: t mobile

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: James A, CEO — Flagstaff Arizona United States of America
t mobile

t mobile SEND T MOBILE A MESSAGE. LET US GO FROM CONTRACT WHEN SERVICES DONT WORK! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Information

T- mobile needs to learn that a simple business decision saves time, money and creates good will. Their services -cell reception, are below awful in my community. I alert them, they troubleshoot, they say there is no guarantee of service quality, and you can cancel with early term fee of $200 or more!

I have a long record of good faith attempts to have them either improve service or let me go without penalty. I have a second carrier for months since t-mobile's sucks. Here's the circle -jerk game. They have "customer Care", "Financial care", a 'loyalty department" and "Customer relations."

Each says its the other that can rectify this. They farm you out ("outsourcing" sounds so nice, yes? ) to a foreign entity who claims they are ion Chicago, but they barely speak english. Lies! You don't build good will with dishonesty.

Let's all collectively send t-mobile a message by cancelling their service and going to the #1 competitor beginning with a V. I did and all my network agree that this is what works. Join us! Say good bye to dishonest, frankly stupid business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/t-mobile/internet/t-mobile-SEND-T-MOBILE-A-MESSAGE-LET-US-GO-FROM-CONTRACT-WHEN-SERVICES-DONT-WORK-Intern-972234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on t mobile

Information

AUTHOR: Concerned - (USA)

I had a similar experience with another carrier a few years ago. I finally was released from my contract with no fees because of a certain rule that all carriers have to follow. If you are NOT able to get a signal, or a satisfactory signal, standing in the doorway of your home, they must let you out of your contract with no charge. I could be wrong but I was told this info by a carrier that I had had problems with for two months before they canceled my contract for free. I believe it might be an FCC ruling to this effect, but don't quote me on this. It worked for me. You might try it.