Complaint Review: t-mobile

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2011

• Reported By: randy — lowell Massachusetts United States of America

t-mobile htc amaze, bad customer service, lock you in after 14 days, Internet

I was originally with att but decided I wanted to save some money.So there I go to tmobile and put a $200 deposit and another $200 for the phone on 10/02/11.I had issues with the phone twice and after the second time just switched it out for the htc amaze on 10/12/11.And don't forget guys I just started the service.My brand new htc amaze decided to have issues like GPS not working my 4 g in and out.Also, showed two different times and performance issues.I was told from customer care that after every phone my 14 days start over.

So I went to get a new htc amaze and lucky me was told that store policy is 14 days on date of original purchase.and fyi he even noticed the problems on my phone and said he couldn't replace it because of company policy and I tried calling tech support.so basically even if its a manufacturer defect or something they can't do nothing about it.seriously 14 days.smh.this is so not fair and if I cancel service I have to pay $200 etf.my days that I used that adds up to $77.53 and an activation fee.and today is only 10/20/11.does this sound right?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/t-mobile/internet/t-mobile-htc-amaze-bad-customer-service-lock-you-in-after-14-days-Internet-791026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on t-mobile