- Report: #946641
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: t mobile
t mobileInternet United States of America
t mobile tmobile rip off warning, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Since I was notified I was in roaming and had the option to cancel my plan, I have had the following Issues:
1. they keep shutting my phone off even though my bill is paid in full
2. I cant update my phone, I get an authentication error
3. I can only text intermittently
4. I can use the internet only if I am in a wifi area
5. When people call me, my phone doesnt ring
6. I dont get a missed call notification.
7. When people call me, they cannot get my voice mail.
a. They hear my caller tunes play, then they get a message stating please enter the 10-digit number of the party you are calling
b. When they enter the phone number and then the voice mail system hangs up on them.
c. If it doesnt hang up the caller is told that the number is NO LONGER in service.
8. When I dial out the call does not go through, I do not get an error message. It just fails to connect.
9. When someone calls me it goes to voice mail immediately and they cannot leave a message.
10. If I happen to see the call coming in and I try to answer the phone, the call drops
11. If it doesnt drop, only one person can hear the other.
12. If it doesnt drop, and you can both hear each other, you also hear VERY loud static. So loud you cannot hear what anyone is saying.
13. I am TIRED of tmobile staff NOT fixing the issues so I can actually USE my phone
14. I am TIRED of tmobile staff telling me all these issues are because I am in ROAMING.
15. I have lived her for 3 years and have not had issues like this in the past
I dont feel i should have to pay a cancellation fee when tmobile doesnt provide me with FULL use of my phone. I do NOT feel i should pay $150 per month for a phone i cant use.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/t-mobile/internet/t-mobile-tmobile-rip-off-warning-Internet-946641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.