Complaint Review: t-mobile

• Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: mauriecoleman — Batavia Illinois
Nationwide USA

t-mobile Nightmare Changing Plans Nationwide

I have been a t-mobile customer for about 8 years. I have had a family account with 3 individuals listed on the account.  I very seldom use the phone so I wanted to take my name off of the family plan and instead buy 1000 minutes for 1 year for $100.  This would save me about $1750 per year.  I am on a fixed income with a limited budget and this will help.

I called the toll free number and after working my way through a series of electronic options that, for the most part, did not allow me to get to the right department finally got to speak to a live person.

The long and the short of this story is that I spent over an hour on the phone was disconnected twice and had to call back and spoke to 10 different people being transferred from one to another because this department isn't the one that does that.  How do they stay in business if they can't handle a simple transaction--remove me from one account and set me up on a second one?

So supposedly the new sim card will arrive tomorrow and I can set up the new account but there is nothing else to do today--I am off of the family plan and in limbo.

The message here is--don't use T-mobile.  Their customer services sucks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/t-mobile/nationwide/t-mobile-Nightmare-Changing-Plans-Nationwide-1135436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on t-mobile