Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: Christine — Kihei Hawaii
T-Mobile
1 Park Avenue, 14th Floor New York, NY 10016 New York, New York USA

T-Mobile Zero Loyalty / Truth to decade ++ customer Now using criminal tactics aka LIES like AT&T New York New York

After being crushed in a car accident I spoke to a nice lady at T-mobile who said contact her anytime but I was never able to reach her again. In more than 2 years in dozens of phone calls where I needed financial understanding and help I was never told all I had to do was change my plan to pay half of what I'd been paying monthly. Until I was suspended. Then I was told no more charges would be applied to my "suspended" account and that turned out to be a lie.

Now I see all these tactics that AT&T used on my and my Mom's accounts (selling one thing, charging way more) here on rippoff report have been adopted and used by T-Mobile as well. It is truly pathetic that American companies are so aggregiously greedy to the point of criminal that they devise their own demise. Screwing one's customers is ultimately screwing yourself.

After about 12 years, longer than T-Mobile has been T-Mobile (prior was Voicestream) I'll take my business to a company who will not intentionally rip me off in order to make money. That is not service, that is financial-theft.

Wake up people, boycott AT&T and T-mobile for their criminal lies! And if you have been ripped off by them post it as well so people do not buy into their stock options. They are unethical and should be prosecuted! I hope the Feds make them accountable for their rip-off tactics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/New-York-New-York-10016/T-Mobile-Zero-Loyalty-Truth-to-decade-customer-Now-using-criminal-tactics-aka-LIES-l-1078760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile