Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Submitted: Wed, May 19, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 19, 2004

• Reported By:Greenville Rhode Island
T-Mobile
34 Hemmingway Drive Riverside, Rhode Island U.S.A.

T-Mobile RIPOFF. SIGNED ON FOR A REGIONAL PLAN INDLUDED LD ANY CALLS MADE IN N.E. ..THEY CHANGED THE PLAN CHARGED FOR ALL LD CALLS THAT RAN TO $600.00 PLUS. rip-off cellular rip-off Riverside Rhode Island

As a former T-Mobile Account Executive in the B-B office in Riverside RI I opted for a regional plan when I left the company.

For $69.99 I was supposed to receive 1000 anytime minutes which included all long distance calls made from NE. They shut my phone off in October. I payed them $94.00 via my Visa and service was restored. Two days later the shut it off again and said that I had to pay $134.00 for service resortoration. Four days later they did the same thing demanding $200.00 plus. I gave it them.

When I called customer service they told that they changed the plan and that I had to pay for all long distance calls. They said that they where not required to inform me of such. For that amount of money I could have gotton thousand of minutes. I told them to stuff their service and went another carrier. The only thing missing from T-Mobile is the mask and the gun.

TG
Greenville, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2004 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Riverside-Rhode-Island-02914/T-Mobile-RIPOFF-SIGNED-ON-FOR-A-REGIONAL-PLAN-INDLUDED-LD-ANY-CALLS-MADE-IN-NE-THEY-C-92130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile