Complaint Review: T Mobile

• Reported By: Cristina — San Francisco California United States of America
T Mobile
San Francisco, California United States of America

T Mobile Cellular phone companies San Francisco, California

I was told at the store, where I signed my contract, that TMobile would look at my special circumstances, if I lost my job, to waive the termination fee of my contract, i.e: the fact that I had been a customer for about six years.
Well, I did loose my job, had to leave the country, and it did not happen. They claimed they had no records I had been their customer for so long (!!!). I told them in writing that  I was in desperate need of those $200, enough to feed my three children and my unemployed husband for a week. They simply did not care. I had to pay because it was in my contract, but the TMobile store salesperson got me into signing a two year contract, even though I was not sure about the stability of my job, which I clearly stated when I signed the contract.

I also asked them to unlock my phone so that I could use it overseas.They gave me a code I entered in the US, and when I went overseas, my phone was still locked. Because my line had been disconnected, I had to pay about $18 at a local store to have it unlocked.

TMobile lost a good, reliable, honest customer for ever. Greedy companies that use deceitful practices to load their bank account should be legally punished.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 12:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/San-Francisco-California-/T-Mobile-Cellular-phone-companies-San-Francisco-California-957811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile