Complaint Review: T3 DIRECT

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: P RICHTER — BRANDON Florida
T3 DIRECT
4660 SPYRES WAY SUITE 1 MODESTO, California USA

T3 DIRECT ZACH DOWNSSTERLING MARKETING & FINANCIAL CORPORATION, INC SCAMMED BY ANOTHER MARKETING COMPANY PROMISING APPOINTMENTS MODESTO California

I paid $8000.00 up front for 50 qualified appointments for my business and i to date have only received 39. i was told this would be a 2 week campaign, we went into week 12 and they stopped calling for us. they refuse to refund us for the appointments we didnt receive, and they refuse to call and finish our campaign. They stole over $2000 from me (Thats right STOLE)

i have many emails stating they agreed they owe us 13 appointments and yet we pnly sat with 2 more in the past month. they are a complete SCAM. RUN from these people. if the deal is 50 give me 50 or my money back for the appoint,ents you cant get me.

Read their website, big claims 100% gauranteed replacements no questions asked, (LIES) You can listen to all calls, (LIES) Have asked multiple times and have yet received what I asked for, Only received calls when they check to see if we sat with them. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?? THEY LIE TO THE PEOPLE ON THE PHONE AND PROMISE THINGS WE DONT DO. [continued below]....

.....

RUN RUN RUN

Any questions I would be glad to answer by email, phone, or anyway possible. I want to help others not get scammed. Their claimn is I didn't repsond in time for replacements, Oh but wait, you agreed you owed my 13 ($2080) but now go back on your word?

SCAM SCAM SCAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T3-DIRECT-/MODESTO-California-95356-9801/T3-DIRECT-ZACH-DOWNSSTERLING-MARKETING-amp-FINANCIAL-CORPORATION-INC-SCAMMED-BY-ANOTHE-1110693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T3 DIRECT