Complaint Review: tAG aWAY

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Just Saying — Rancho Cucamonga California United States of America
tAG aWAY

tAG aWAY Does Not Work Internet

Well to start, I too purchased Tag Away from the Tagaway.com website. After the purchase I was bombarded with phone calls from merchants because of my Tag Away purchase. This company must sell your information to third party companys for the purpose of solicitation. These companys told me they were calling me because of my recent Tag Away purchase.

As far as how Tag Away works...... It dosen't ! I have been using it now for 5 weeks, 3 times a day and I have found NO change in my skin tags. Although it has a 30 day money back gaurantee the directions say it can take up to 8 weeks to work. So after 8 weeks of using Tag Away and there are no results... You are out of luck & your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tAG-aWAY/internet/tAG-aWAY-Does-Not-Work-Internet-983599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tAG aWAY