Complaint Review: TabletSprint

• Reported By: DGaid — San Diego California
TabletSprint
TabletSprint P.O. Box 2501 North Hollywood, CA North Hollywood, California USA

TabletSprint Defrauded me by ~$70 North Hollywood California

*Author of original report: TabletSprint not only lies but also stupid

*Author of original report: Outrageous lie

*UPDATE Employee: Complaint #1093187 is from an Individual whom attempted Credit Card Fraud Against TabletSprint Hollywood California

In May I ordered a tablet computer, wireless TV adapter, blue tooth case/keyboard and other parts.  Received the tablet a month later and a micro USB case/keyboard (~$23 difference), nothing else.  Stopped answering my E-mails. After BBB wrote a letter to them, they delivered screen protective films and Ethernet adapter. However, they did not deliver the Miracast adapter (~$48), therefore, they owe me ~$71.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TabletSprint-/North-Hollywood-California-91610/TabletSprint-Defrauded-me-by-70-North-Hollywood-California-1093187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TabletSprint

TabletSprint not only lies but also stupid

AUTHOR: DGaid - ()

As you can see from TabletSprint's responce, they are not only dishonest, they are not smart.  They can not even make up something reasonably believable.  If I was a criminal commited credit card fraud I would try to sit calmly and try not to attract any attention.

Now, it is not about $71 they stole from me.  I want to punish them for despicable stupid lies so that other people knew who they are dealing with. For those who interested, read the supid stories they made up - and all for $71!

www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/archos-arnova-product-sales-and-discounts/tablet-sprint-warning/page-2/#spPostForm

I have never had such a bad experience.  They really offended me and now I will not let it go.

Outrageous lie

AUTHOR: DGaid - ()

What an outrageous lie!

They took the full order sum from my credit card and sent me only a portion

of orderd items.  They still owe me ~ $71.  What the crooks! I am speecheless.

I still have all the copies of E-mails and their web pages with my conversations with them.

AUTHOR: Samantha W. - ()

I am a representative with TabletSprint and we periodically review posts related to our website and the previous posting, Report: #1093187 --  is from an individual whom attempted credit card fraud with a purchase and has periodically made up fictional service complaints and posted negative reviews of the TabletSprint website.  The date of posting and description match the same as others recently posted.

TabletSprint is focused on customer service and has over a 90% fulfillment rate of orders within a 24 hour period and also responds to Customer Service e-mails by the following business day; and TabletSprint has more than 10,000 satisfied customers this year.  Based on the volume of sales, our business has had a few dissatisfied customers, as on occasion, product stock becomes delayed or unavailable, but overall, the great majority of our customers are satisfied with the product and customer support provided.

This individual whom continues to post made-up negative reviews, attempted credit card fraud with a purchase through our site and fortunately, not all merchandise was shipped prior to being alerted of the fraud; and out of spite of the order not being fulfilled, has continued to post negative commits about TabletSprint, on to various websites.

- Samantha W.