Complaint Review: Taco bell

• Reported By: rtpgurl — Ashville Ohio
Taco bell
2099 Schorrway Dr NW Lancaster, Ohio USA

Taco bell Vegetarianism is NOT convenient for Taco Bell Lancaster Ohio

This is the message I sent on a Customer Feedback Form for Taco Bell (due to a 1000 character limit, it is shorter than I wanted.) I tried to call the store before visiting the website, but the phone was never picked up. I called three times. No one ever answered.

I usually purchase a meal from Taco Bell (at least once a week). The majority of the time my meal is not correct. As a vegetarian, I request to have any beef replaced with black beans. Most of the time I am charged 30 cents extra because of this. I don't understand why I have to pay extra just because I am a vegetarian.

I went to this particular location tonight as a convenient meal after work. I ordered Burrito Supreme without beef, substituting black beans (for which I was charged an $0.30). I also ordered a couple other items, with which I ordered a drink. The workers were very slow with production of my food and, as I observed while waiting in the Drive Thru, the orders before mine. After I paid and received my meal, the young man said "Good night." and closed the window. It wasn't until I was down the road that I realized I did not get my drink, for which I paid $2.19.
For me, this is the last time I will be eating Taco Bell. I am done. And I will be sure to share my experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taco-bell/Lancaster-Ohio-43130/Taco-bell-Vegetarianism-is-NOT-convenient-for-Taco-Bell-Lancaster-Ohio-1056869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taco bell