Complaint Review: Taco Bell

Taco Bell
4638 E. Rockton Rd. Roscoe, Illinois USA

Taco Bell Taco Bell is INCONSIDERATE and a pack of liars!!! Roscoe Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Fence

*Consumer Comment: Just an observation...

Taco Bell in Roscoe IL. SUCKS. They built next to my home 3 years ago and was supposed to put up a privacy fence according to their agreement when they were zoned to build their building next to my home. Their drive through is 30 feet from the whole side of my yard. I cant enjoy my back yard without people sitting at the drive up window staring in my back yard and destroying my privacy. I have made several complaints but they are too cheep to give me my privacy back. Not to mention all the garbage that flies in my yard and the fact that within six months of TACO BELL being open, my home was infested with RATS that caused a lot of damage to my home. I lived here for 23 year and NEVER saw ONE RAT until TACO BELL MOVED IN.  Most all my friends and people who drive through now are boycotting taco bell. Hope they give us our privacy back SOON!!! 3 years it TOO LONG!!! CORPORATE GREED!!!!   I will NEVER eat at KFC, TACO BELL and PIZZA HUT again. They are all the same owners. If they can be so inconsiderate of their neighbors, what makes you think you are getting food that's good for you. Lets see, not only bad for your health, their food if packed full of chemicals and GMO foods, all of which has been proven to cause cancer and a lot of other health risks. Learn what your eating before you eat it, not after your health gets poor from eating this kind of garbage!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2014 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taco-Bell/Roscoe-Illinois-61073/Taco-Bell-Taco-Bell-is-INCONSIDERATE-and-a-pack-of-liars-Roscoe-Illinois-1156677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taco Bell

Fence

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

I think they definitely owe you a privacy fence!!! If you have just been contacting the local manager, you need to contact Corporate.  I would pursue the fence being installed and compensation for the rats, garbage and loss of enjoyment of your property. You can also contact local media like a troubleshooter for your local newsstation.  Small claims court may also be a possibility. If you go that route, take estimates for the fence and request punitive damages.

Just an observation...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

I'll bet the food at KFC and Taco Bell wasn't all that bad until they moved next door to you...right.

If the fence was a requirement for the zoning, contact the zoning commission in your town.  Oh, RATS, you never thought of that.