Complaint Review: TACO CABANA

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: DAVID — SPRING Texas USA
TACO CABANA
249 @ Louetta Rd. Spring, Texas United States of America

TACO CABANA Houston (Spring) CORPORATE OFFICE IN SAN ANTONIO, TX. STAPLE IN FOOD ! COMPANY DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE Spring, Texas

On the 23rd of May 2012 I went to the Drive Thru and ordered the Steak/Chicken Mixed Fajita meal, got home, put it together and we began to eat.     As I was eating a STAPLE that was in the food punctured the roof of my mouth !!     I pulled it out (this was on a Friday Evening).   After speaking to a Doctor, I that Evening, I went and got a Tetanus Shot.   Also went to my Endocrinologist and had my blood work done.

There was evidence of rises in certain levels of things that were not elevated before.     I filed a claim with Taco Cabana only to be IMMEDIATELY and RUDELY being turned away from their Insurance Company, LIBERTY MUTUAL in Dallas, TX, first by a Ms. Atiqua Mackey (Claims Rep.) and by her boss an EXTREMELY rude lady by the name of Marge (didn't get her last name unfortunately).    After this immediate denial I demanded my case be reassigned.

It was and is STILL being handled by a Mr. CLARENCE MAKWEMBERE.    I do not know where LIBERTY MUTUAL gets their employees from but they are HORRIBLE !!    To anyone who has an issue that requires a claim against Taco Cabana, I would STRONGLY suggest you hire an Attorney first instead of trying to deal with either of these Companies because they are NOT playing fair.   I know that they are just hoping that I will go away.   Oh, incidentally I NEVER received an apology from Taco Cabana for this incident either !!     STAY AWAY !   USE CAUTION !

**WHEN AND IF THEY EVER GET AROUND TO RESOLVING MY CASE I WILL UPDATE THIS TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED **

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TACO-CABANA/Spring-Texas-/TACO-CABANA-Houston-Spring-CORPORATE-OFFICE-IN-SAN-ANTONIO-TX-STAPLE-IN-FOOD-COMPA-935089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TACO CABANA