Complaint Review: tactical gun armory

• Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Allen — Iron Station North Carolina United States of America
tactical gun armory
knoxville, Tennessee United States of America

tactical gun armory Over a year and no product or refund knoxville, Tennessee

On Oct. 17,2009 I ordered (2) Beretta mod. 21, 7 rd. magazines from Tactical Gun Armory. They were showing these as in stock. After several months I emailed them and was told that they were on back order. I wrote back and requested a refund and told that I had to call their office to do this ,but that they were expecting  an order to come in.

I forgot about this until Oct 4, 2010 and called their office to request a refund. I was told that it would take 3-6 weeks to receive it. I called again in January 2011 and was told that the refund would be coming very shortly.

I emailed them again on mar 01, 2011 and received an email on Mar 02 stating that it had been turned over to the general manager, Brandon, and that he would take care of it. Almost a week later I have not heard from them or have I received a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tactical-gun-armory/knoxville-Tennessee-37928/tactical-gun-armory-Over-a-year-and-no-product-or-refund-knoxville-Tennessee-703886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tactical gun armory