Complaint Review: Taft Services, LLC

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: scubadoo — Richmond Virginia
Taft Services, LLC
1300 Sunset Lane, Ste. 3230 Culpeper, Virginia USA

Taft Services, LLC Continue to Bill AFTER Gym Membership Cancellation now threatening with collections Culpeper Virginia

After several attempts to cancel my Gold's Gym membership after completing my contractural obligations, I continue to get notices from Taft Services, LLC for failure to pay.  I have contacted Theresa Clanagan repeatedly to no avail, and she is NOW threatening collections and refuses to cancel my membership.

I have submitted my request to cancel my membership in writing as instructed in my sales contract.  Naturally, regardless of how many times I send it, it is never received, lost, in limbo, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taft-Services-LLC/Culpeper-Virginia-22701/Taft-Services-LLC-Continue-to-Bill-AFTER-Gym-Membership-Cancellation-now-threatening-wit-1132104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taft Services, LLC