Shakespeare

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Amanda — midland Texas United States of America
tag away

tag away HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT ORDER Internet

I ordered this product and the following day received a phone call from someone talking really fast about all of these free offers that come with the product when you order it, and that when I get the product in I can cancel it and then i start receiving charges to my account from 3rd party companys like budget saver and great fans. This company is a big SCAM and I will never order anything from this  Company again. When I tried to contact the customer service 10 different times it says due to high call volume we can not complete your call right now please call back later. Then I emailed them about my complaints and they said sorry your order has already processed and we can not cancel this for you. Needless to say I will be heading to my bank tomorrow and changing my account number so that they can not charge my account for anymore stuff that I didnt anticipate. Hope this warning will help you all out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tag-away/internet/tag-away-HORRIBLE-COMPANY-DO-NOT-ORDER-Internet-969965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tag away