Complaint Review: TAKE A BREAK TRAVEL, VACATION VILLAGE RESORTS, THE GRANDVIEW AT LAS VEGAS

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Missouri City Texas
TAKE A BREAK TRAVEL, VACATION VILLAGE RESORTS, THE GRANDVIEW AT LAS VEGAS
6400 North Andrews Ave Ste 285 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

TAKE A BREAK TRAVEL, VACATION VILLAGE RESORTS, THE GRANDVIEW AT LAS VEGAS, GOT RIP OFF FOR GRANDVIEW LAS VEGAS TIME SHARE / 3 FREE NIGHTS FOR $199 - SCAM LAS VEGAS /fort Lauderdale Florida

I am writing this because I was scammed with $199 3 nights free travel. I was there last year 2008 in January at Luxor and one of the representative (JURADO ANGELICA) sold me $199 BIG VEGAS COMEBACK. I was told to come back within in one year and get 3 nights free in Luxor and $200 voucher. I never read the terms and condition because it was a lot to read when I was having a good time vacationing in Vegas.

I was listening to what the representative (JURADO ANGELICA) was explaining to me. I was asked if I was married or not. So I said no. Then she asked if I have a Girl Friend and I answered yes. The Representative said "good then you are eligible to get this package by purchasing for $199. So I purchased it and never opened the cover since then and left it in my bag.

During the year, I was getting numerous calls from agents asking when I will be traveling to Vegas. Unfortunately I was not able to travel until this Jan 21st which was my last day to travel to get the deal. I was confirmed the date and hotel and they send me the confirmation. Anyway Long story short, I was not informed by the representative that I had to bring my Girl Friend Along with me to get this package until I arrived in Las Vegas - Excalibur (Grandview Welcome Center).

I was there in Vegas to check in at the welcome center and they would not give me the package because my girl friend was not with me (We broke up few months back). I was never planning to go to Vegas and I was there just because of this package that I purchased. I called 1-800 and they said sorry they will not be able to help me. I spoke to almost everyone that worked there on Jan 21st 2009 including the manager and no one even cared to listen to my story.

I asked for refund of $199 and they would not give it to me. I had to check into another hotel Wednesday night and pay from my pocket. My friend who also purchased the same package and she is single, never brought a partner nor a friend with her got checked in with out any problem. Is this a monkey business or what? I can give you the information of my friend who checked in and got 3 nights free and $200 cash back after the preview of the resort/timeshare stuff.

I hope you understand my frustration after flying to Vegas from Houston paying airfare/hotel etc when I was suppose to receive the 3 free nights. This was a big rip off. I hope this will not happen to anyone. To all reader, if you see Take a break travel/ Vacation Village / Grandview at Las Vegas - GET AWAY!!!.

Stanley
Missouri City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAKE-A-BREAK-TRAVEL-VACATION-VILLAGE-RESORTS-THE-GRANDVIEW-AT-LAS-VEGAS/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/TAKE-A-BREAK-TRAVEL-VACATION-VILLAGE-RESORTS-THE-GRANDVIEW-AT-LAS-VEGAS-GOT-RIP-OFF-FOR-416176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAKE A BREAK TRAVEL, VACATION VILLAGE RESORTS, THE GRANDVIEW AT LAS VEGAS

automatic