Complaint Review: Talega Dental San Clemente CA

• Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: Betsy Acost — San Clemente CA
Talega Dental San Clemente CA
1151 Puerta Del Sol San Clemente, CA 92673 San Clemente, California USA

Talega Dental San Clemente California Talega Dental1151 Puerta Del Sol San Clemente, CA 92673, 949- 369-8300 Horrible. I will never go back to this office. Over priced and rude. San Clemente California

*Author of original report: i agree doctorsinternet.com

*Author of original report: my experience with talega dental

Overpriced!!! I read a review from a client and agree this group overcharges even if they say they accept your HMO ins. My son had 7 pinhole cavities I was told in office and they do not do silver fillings. My ins will only cover silver. They quoted me 120.00 per cavity. Plus cleaning my ins does not cover. When I asked for a printout of the charges the fee went up to 225.00 per filling plus cleaning for a whooping 2100.00 Feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Will not ever go back .....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talega-Dental-San-Clemente-CA/San-Clemente-California-92673/Talega-Dental-San-Clemente-California-Talega-Dental1151-Puerta-Del-Sol-San-Clemente-CA-9-1096301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talega Dental San Clemente CA

i agree doctorsinternet.com

AUTHOR: - ()

I had the  same experience......

my experience with talega dental

AUTHOR: Christina Roberts - ()

Talega Dental group found out I had two PPO's for my dental care. Instead of asking me about different treatments and costs; they did a elective procedure using a porcelain filling for my tooth. They didn't bother telling me the cost up front or what was covered. They did not get a pre - authorization for treatment to see if it was covered. They did bill me $900.00 on my credit card and said they would bill the insurance. Unfortunately, I was led to believe that the insurance would reimburse me. One year later I'm still fighting these dishonest people. They don't return my calls, emails or letters. They are just out to make a buck, and not care about customer service or patient satisfaction. Bad business. I will never return.