Complaint Review: Talentworks Agency

• Submitted: Thu, December 03, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: Duane — Liberty Missouri U.S.A.
Talentworks Agency
3500 West Olive Ave. Suite 1400 Burbank, California United States of America

Talentworks Agency Brandy Gold Loses photographs for clients to autograph, and won't take responsibility for them! Burbank, California

This report concerns Brandy Gold, who is an agent that works for Talentworks Agency in Burbank, CA losing two photographs that I asked her, as well as her sisters Missy and Tracey Gold to autograph for me...

I purchased an 8"X10" picture of Brandy, Missy, and Tracey Gold from an eBay seller on 8-16-08 for $29.95 (which includes the original shipping and handling costs.)  I sent this picture to Talentworks on 10-2-08 with $3.15 in shipping costs used to send the picture to them.

When I didn't get the picture back, I asked Call For Action from KSHB-TV 41 in Kansas City, MO to check out why I didn't get the picture back.  When Call For Action contacted the agency, someone there told them that I should have put one of their agent's names on the envelope, and that way they would have gotten the picture to one of their agents.  They claimed that since I left the name off of the envelope that they threw my envelope away, and therefore, I lost out on both the picture and the money it cost to buy and send it!

I then purchased a 5"X7" picture of Brandy Gold when she was in the 1986 film "Wildcats" from an eBay seller on 7-3-09 for $6.00 (which includes the original shipping and handling costs.)  I sent this picture to Talentworks on 7-14-09 with $4.09 in shipping costs (including delivery confirmation) to send the picture to them - this time with Brandy Gold's name CLEARLY on the envelope.  According to USPS delivery confirmation, the picture DID arrive at their office on 7-17-09.

When I didn't get the picture back, once again I asked Call For Action to check out why I didn't get the picture back.  Call For Action asked me to contact Brandy Gold in person, so I called Talentworks TWO separate times, and both times, I got her assistant.  The first time she told me that she would have Brandy call me back, and the second time, she told me that Talentworks only handled 'agent related matters', and that I needed to contact a 'fan club' to get the information I needed about 'that type of thing.'

Call For Action then sent Brandy Gold an e-mail, to which she replied and said that she did NOT have my picture, and to tell me to quit calling and harassing her, even though I never talked to her in person, and only called the office TWICE to try to get a hold of her!  After this last correspondence, I was pretty out of options, as I lost out on both the picture, and the money it cost to buy and send it ONCE AGAIN!

I would advise anyone wanting autographs from Talentworks and their clients to avoid this place like the plague, as they lose your pictures, and refuse to accept responsibility for their actions in return!  I WAS a big fan of Brandy, Missy, and Tracey Gold - NOT ANYMORE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 03:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talentworks-Agency/Burbank-California-91505/Talentworks-Agency-Brandy-Gold-Loses-photographs-for-clients-to-autograph-and-wont-take-532775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talentworks Agency