Complaint Review: Talk Fusion

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Florida
Talk Fusion
1319 Kingsway Rd Brandon, Florida USA

Talk Fusion (Bob Reina) Bob Reina, compulsive mythomania, as is the company Talk Fusion Brandon Florida

*Consumer Comment: Talk Fusion does what it says

I have read the previous report about Talk Fusion and their "corporate" response. I can state that as a current employee working at Talk Fusion today and to remain anonymous in fear of retaliation and possibly physical violence from Bob Reina, that the previous report is true. He did attack an employee from behind and I witnessed it with my own eyes. He has told lies to use to make use believe it was the victims fault. No, it was no other then Robert "Bob" Reina. He did it in front of our department and I heard the employee telling Bob Reina to get off of them. I saw Mr. Reina hit this employee from behind and fall on their face. I called 911 from my phone because I felt the person he was attacking was in danger.

I saw the fire department come and help this person as I was looking from the window. I can not believe I work for such a monster! He pretends he gives back to his community but in reality, it is a front. I work at Talk Fusion only for a pay check just as everyone else does. They pay us crap but donate millions to cats and dogs and give us crap pay.

I am saying this now, not only because I fell it is the right and moral thing to do, but because it is the truth. Bob Reina has hurt enough people and customers. He will probably interrogate every employee here now or his sister Susan Reina, because he will threaten everyone that if they are not with him they are gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talk-Fusion/Brandon-Florida-33510/Talk-Fusion-Bob-Reina-Bob-Reina-compulsive-mythomania-as-is-the-company-Talk-Fusion-B-1095606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talk Fusion

Talk Fusion does what it says

AUTHOR: Tanella - ()

I wanted to send a rebuttal to the complaint of a business owner physically attacking an employee. In the litigous society that we live in today, if there is any wrongdoing by ANY employee ESPECIALLY the CEO of the company, every attorney and labor board would be all over it.

If there is a disgruntled employee that is not happy about their rate of pay, there are hundreds of thousands of technology companies that are out there that have various comp plans. I don't think it is appropriate for an anonymous employee to come online to damage the reputation of the entire company and structure with such strong unsubstantiated claims. I have reviewed police records to see if there were any arrests for assault around the time period and there is nothing to corroborate the strong and damaging claim made by this author. I have met Bob and although he was very pleasant, respectful and committed to his associates' success. He is a driver but approachable and committed to success for not only the company but most importantly the reps that are growing the company by paying Instantly. No one in the industry does that. Talk Fusion is a member of DSA. That's not just handed out to any company and these claims are not conducive to approved membership of the DSA.

Talk Fusion has a 48 hour cancellation period and pays Instantly. The computer promotes you so as long as a person does the work they get paid. The services are by far the top in the industry and they work. You can communicate with anyone around the world with simply a web browser and a webcam. I personally use it for numerous face to face meetings throughout the day and each and every time the service delivers.