Complaint Review: talkingfast ltd

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: been conned — hornsea Other
talkingfast ltd
175 cross street. Sale. Manchester. m33 7jq , Select State/Province USA

talkingfast ltd jump up media Failed to do what they promised. Then made excuses about it. manchester. Cheshire

After several cold calls over several days the caller convince me that for £118 my company would be at the top of page one on Google when one of two phrases/words were used.

Another caller, once I used my credit card told me it would be on the first page only. I was given an authorisation code by someone calling back using a London number rather than Manchester.

My friends, colleagues and I have checked ever since and it's not appeared on the first page or second etc.. The company ask you not  to check yourself as it affects the monthly data figures of counting the clicks. Interesting. I think they ask that as they know it wont be there. After 7 dasys I emailed to say, where is it.

I got a call about the email. I was asked to search again and hey presto it was there. I said it was a scam and had not been there. He said if it was checked at a silly time like 4am then it wouldnt be. But it was never checked at that time. I pointed out they promised 8 weeks on first page of Google, not, not only certain times.

I said I wanted a refund and he said their policy is a no refund. I pointed out thats rubbish as they have to provide what they offer. I pointed out the Rip Off site. he said he had to speak to a manager and then got back to me. He offered me a free 8 days for those I wasnt on Google as promised. I said no Im cancelling and want a refund. He said no. I shall cancel through my credit card.

Do not. Do not. do not use this company. As far as I can see, its a scam. Dont even listen to them. They do talk fast and are very persistant and full of false promises. Thats my experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/talkingfast-ltd/Select-StateProvince/talkingfast-ltd-jump-up-media-Failed-to-do-what-they-promised-Then-made-excuses-about-it-1073050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on talkingfast ltd