• Report: #1120964

• Reported By: Joram — Woodland Hills California
talkNsave
Lawrence, New York USA

talkNsave Overcharged me by $100.00 PER CELL PHONE x 2 Lawrence New York

talkNsave told me that it will be $4.79/day to rent a cell phone to use in Israel.  Calls to the USA and inside Israel are supposed to be unlimited.

When I saw the invoice, they charged me on BOTH PHONES, the same overcharge:

$67.00 for calls

$42.00 for  "OTHER"

It is impossible to have the 2 phones charged the exact amount of money, because one was used more than the other.

This is definitely a way fot talkNsave to charge me falsely.

I did more research on talkNsave and found out that I am not the only victim. Many other people were overcharged the same way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/talkNsave/Lawrence-New-York-11559/talkNsave-Overcharged-me-by-10000-PER-CELL-PHONE-x-2-Lawrence-New-York-1120964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on talkNsave