Complaint Review: talksugar.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Crystal — Mesa Arizona
talksugar.com

talksugar.com Hosting Info for Website Not Paid Me Money I Earned From There Website Internet

*Author of original report: TALK SUGAR SHUT DOWN

I Crystal Lax signed up with an website call talksugar.com this is my payment link of what I was to be paid by them for the money I've earned off this site. It's been three weeks now and talksugar havent paid me yet.http://www.talksug.com/hosts/report_payment.php I was to receive 138.00 Payments. This is a Payment Statement From talksugar.comMost Recent Payments Sent Date Total Payment Method  2013-03-04 $138.93 Direct Deposit
Click a Date to view a detailed statement breakdown for that Date. Balance Forward Current balance forward is $46.74.direct deposit into my banking account. When I contact talksugar about not receiving my payment.

They text me a reply, no professional phone call regarding an inmportant matter like this. They text  me and told me they were looking into it. Another week has passed and still no payment, I contact them again, I said that I will report them for fraud because they are promising people to make money from their site when they sign-up and create a webpage for the site. [continued below]....
.....

They also state on their website for people concern about deposit not received:I haven't received my direct deposit or wire. When will it get here? Most Hosts receive their deposits well within 1-5 business days of the pay date. If the payday falls on a weekend or a holiday, the transfer will not be sent out until the next business day. Keep in mind that even electronic banking grinds to a halt on weekends, holidays, and after business hours. If you haven't received your deposit we won't be able take action until it is at least 1 week late.

In the meantime, if you think something may have gone wrong with your transfer, double-check the payment details you have provided us, and contact your bank to ensure your bank account is able to receive "international direct deposits" (or international wire), not all bank accounts are permitted to by default.For questions related to account access or payments, click here.You can usually expect a response well within 48 hours. Faster on weekdays, slower on weekends. Please DO NOT send the same question over and over.,

I've done all this and no payment, they person text me that because I threaten to report them. They will block me from texting them, why, if you're a professional legit, no-scam business will you block a person who is concern about a important issue like their money not being received. Talksugar told me their not located in the US so I can't do anything, they sent me a text told me that the money is in my bank they are waiting for my bank to send it back to them so they can send it too me. Now it going on a whole month, how long does it take a bank to do a electonic bank transfer. These people don't want to pay me the little money due to me.

Ms. Crystal Lax

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/talksugarcom/internet/talksugarcom-Hosting-Info-for-Website-Not-Paid-Me-Money-I-Earned-From-There-Website-Inte-1038566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on talksugar.com

TALK SUGAR SHUT DOWN

AUTHOR: Crystal - ()

After telling them I will report them to someone HIGHER than myself. I got my money didn't do NO MORE BUSINESS WITH THEM. IIn December 2013 announced the SHUTTING DOWN OF THEIR BUSINESS. Talk Sugar is NO LONGER IN BUSINESS. Power of CONSUMERS VOICES:)