Complaint Review: tameika branson

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: bw1718 — mesa Arizona
tameika branson
2700 s las vegas blvd las vegas, Nevada USA

tameika branson stripper and escort at spirimint rhino las vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: ahahaha

My name is brian. I recentley saw tameika branson in las vegas. She is a rscort and stripper. She works at the spirimint rhino. She took me home and made me pay her 2000 after we had sex or she was saying I raped her. We had unptotected sex. I went to dr and found out she gave me herpes. Hwr p I mp is her boss jon at the rhino strip club. She post on eros.com as jane green. Her stripper name is kanice. She drives a silver 07 Benz cls 500 . California plates. Their are over 20 men she has given herpes to

Please contact me through my email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tameika-branson/las-vegas-Nevada/tameika-branson-stripper-and-escort-at-spirimint-rhino-las-vegas-Nevada-1052146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tameika branson

ahahaha

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Don't blame her - you had  "unptotected sex" so therefore you run the risk catching a disease from a "rscort and stripper".

Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions and the name of the Strip Club is SPEARMINT Rhino - learn to spell or are you gonna blame it on this rscrort?

consisting