Complaint Review: Tammy Grant

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Tammy — Collingdale Pennsylvania
Tammy Grant
314 Woodlawn Ave. Apt.B Collingdale, Pennsylvania USA

Tammy Grant Deceptive Rip-off suggesting work that didn't need to be done and overcharging me Collingdale Pennsylvania

Tires Plus did my state inspection on Jan. 12, 2014 at the Springfield, PA location. The manager told me that I needed brakes, oil chanhe and anti-freezed changed. In addition, there was a check engine-light on, he said I needed a dianostic test done to fix the problem. Once the test was finished he said I needed a sencer which cost 500.00 dollars with the labor. By the time everything was done by bill came up to 959.00 for my state inspection. My inspections has never came to this amount. I believe I was rip-off and something needs to be done about this matter. The manager had already charged my Tire Plus card without asking me if I wanted to pay cash for the bill, I found that interesting and when I asked him how did you  charged the bill, "he said I have your card on file".

Ms. Tammy

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tammy-Grant/Collingdale-Pennsylvania-19023/Tammy-Grant-Deceptive-Rip-off-suggesting-work-that-didnt-need-to-be-done-and-overchargin-1117925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tammy Grant