Complaint Review: tampa singles

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: bobby ray — sarasota Florida United States of America
tampa singles
73 s. palm ave sarasota, Florida United States of America

tampa singles sarasota singles When I asked for my $4,000 they told me to grow up and honor my commitments sarasota, Florida

I made the mistake of telling them that I am a recently widowed woman with a lot of wealthy friends. They promised to match me with people of my own standings for a fee of $4,000 on Tuesday Nov,6 2012 by Saturday the 10th i had still not heard about a date. I became worried so i called them. only to find out the are not open on the weekend. this seemed unreasonable for a dating service of the a $4,000 expense. I was only directed to this site while searching for E-Harmony. apparently Tampa singles  paid for very first slot of my search engine. I promptly asked their representative to return the money and I would simply walk away. The administrator called me back and stated that no refund would be given and that I should "grow up and honor my commitment". This company prayed on a lonely grief stricken woman  and had no intention to deliver. This prompted me to the  BBB which lead me to find all bad reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tampa-singles/sarasota-Florida-34239/tampa-singles-sarasota-singles-When-I-asked-for-my-4000-they-told-me-to-grow-up-and-hono-968203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tampa singles