Complaint Review: Tan Your Hide-Colorado Springs, CO

• Reported By: Attorney — Colorado Springs Colorado
Tan Your Hide-Colorado Springs, CO
1872 Southgate Road, Colorado Springs, Colorado Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Tan Your Hide  Colorado Springs Colorado

Sent account to collections without attempting to resolve the matter prior to. My wallet was stolen and I had to get all new cards. I never heard once from them. Plus since I quit going I completely overlooked that it was not being charged to my account. I had immaculate credit until now and the amount turned over to collections was inaccurate and it is not what we agreed on when I signed contract. Customer service is terrible in the sense that they do not explain anything to you regarding billing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tan-Your-Hide-Colorado-Springs-CO/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80903/Tan-Your-Hidenbsp-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-1099649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tan Your Hide-Colorado Springs, CO