Complaint Review: Tan Your Hide-Colorado Springs, CO

Tan Your Hide-Colorado Springs, CO
1872 Southgate Road, Colorado Springs, Colorado Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Tan Your Hide  Colorado Springs Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: response from business

Sent account to collections without attempting to resolve the matter prior to. My wallet was stolen and I had to get all new cards. I never heard once from them. Plus since I quit going I completely overlooked that it was not being charged to my account. I had immaculate credit until now and the amount turned over to collections was inaccurate and it is not what we agreed on when I signed contract. Customer service is terrible in the sense that they do not explain anything to you regarding billing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tan-Your-Hide-Colorado-Springs-CO/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80903/Tan-Your-Hidenbsp-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-1099649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tan Your Hide-Colorado Springs, CO

response from business

AUTHOR: tyh - ()

Any time that we have accounts that are past due, we make every attempt to contact the member. There are at least five emails sent and two phone calls. If there is no response, or we are given incorrect information to be able to contact them, then they would be sent to collections.

We hold past due accounts for 60 days before they get sent to collections, unless all the emails, and phone numbers are bad.

As for the contract total and what we send to collections: Everything is directly off the contract and any fees that apply extra would be late and collection fees. We do not give them any random numbers, they are truely calculated off what the customer signs.

On any membership it is explained as they sign the paperwork, and four sheets are signed, which they may read at the time of signing. Any collection amounts would also be explained if the member calls in. The late fees and collection fees are also clearly stated in the contract. A copy of the membership can be sent to them if they require one.

If the amount is paid off that usually will clear up any credit issues on their name.