Complaint Review: tanninglotionsale.com

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: cpookie13 — South Carolina
tanninglotionsale.com
Internet, Select State/Province USA

tanninglotionsale.com Made a purchase of 2 sample packs 13 days ago and they charged my debit card. I never received my package or shipping info. They aren't returning phone calls or emails. I guess it was a red flag when it said that shipping info is unavailable and they will contact me about shipping. Will be canceling my debit card now, in case they are able to use it. Internet

Purchased 2 sample packs of the tanning lotion.  They charged my account the same day.  After a few days of not receiving shipping info I tried contacting them during their business hours. The phone call led directly to a home-made like voicemail every single time no matter the day or time.  Then I tried emailing.  I have never received a response or my product, but my bank account still reflects the charge.  I now have to delete my debit card and get a new one.  Glad all I ordered was something cheap, but this person could make a living off of doing this a to a few people a few times a day.  It is a complete scam.  Please do not order from this company!!!!  Should have been a red flag when it said there was no shipping information available and that they would contact me.  It is a US based company, but obviously that does not mean security.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tanninglotionsalecom/Internet-Select-StateProvince/tanninglotionsalecom-Made-a-purchase-of-2-sample-packs-13-days-ago-and-they-charged-my-d-1081844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tanninglotionsale.com