Complaint Review: TanThin USA

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By: C. — Florida U.S.A.
TanThin USA
2840 Hwy 95 Alt S. Suite 7 Silver Springs, Nevada United States of America

TanThin USA TanThin LLC Scam artists!! They will rip you off!! Silver Springs, Nevada

TanThin ripped me off BIG TIME!  I put in a complaint with the BBB of Northern Nevada http://reno.bbb.org and they are looking into these Scam artists. I also did not get charged another month by TanThin after submitting my complaint btw... after they scammed two payments of $89.90 out of me before I caught it. If the screwed you as they did me, PLEASE, submit a complaint and lets bring these crooks down for good.

Here is my complaint submitted to the BBB: http://reno.bbb.org

The TanThin offer is extremely misleading and is a misrepresentation as there is absolutely no indication when you supply your details, name/address and your Visa details to pay postage fee of $3.95, for this free offer that you are unknowingly committing yourself to monthly unauthorized debits of $89.90. Since I received my free product I have had two unauthorized amounts debited to my Visa card.

I'm also unable to cancel my Membership with TanThin as their telephone numbers 1-877-758-8831 and 1-888-553-1092 are no longer in service.

TanThin's two emails received confirmed just the receipt of order and delivery and have no facility for replying and there is no TanThin email address provided on their website to write to cancel my membership. This is a total rip-off company and needs to be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TanThin-USA/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/TanThin-USA-TanThin-LLC-Scam-artists-They-will-rip-you-off-Silver-Springs-Nevada-669102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TanThin USA