Complaint Review: Tanya, Andriy, Lena Belonizhka Bulldog Scam!!

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Saynotoscam — Tampa Florida
Tanya, Andriy, Lena Belonizhka Bulldog Scam!!
Vishgorodgskaya st 56/2 Kiev, Select State/Province Ukraine

Tanya, Andriy, Lena Belonizhka Bulldog Scam!! Tanya Belonizhka Bulldog scam, western union, money gram, fraud, bulldog puppy Kiev Ukraine

*Consumer Comment: Yes Beware!

My name is Mike and I reside in Florida, USA. I made this website to aware others of a scam involving the Tanya, Andriy and Lena Bilonizhka. They reside in Kiev Ukraine and Claim to be English And French Bulldog Breeders. They are a complete scam!!! they have NO DOGS and are just trying to STEAL MONEY from hard working American's like myself.

They contacted me by email ( English-bulldog@ukr.net ) claiming they are Bulldog breeders and offered me 6 French bulldog puppies for $650 each. They told me to send them $3900 either by Western Union or Money Gram. After days of communicating via email and by phone I decided send them $3900 via Money Gram. Since I sent them my money I am not able to reach them by phone or by email. They just simply stole my money from my family and me. I want to make others aware of this scam.

WARNING!!!DO NOT SEND TANYA, ANDRIY OR LENA BILNONIZKA ANY MONEY. THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST LOOKING TO RIPP OFF HARD WORKING AMERICANS!! WARNING!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT INFO@BILONIZHKA-SCAM.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tanya-Andriy-Lena-Belonizhka-Bulldog-Scam/Kiev-Select-StateProvince-/Tanya-Andriy-Lena-Belonizhka-Bulldog-Scam-Tanya-Belonizhka-Bulldog-scam-western-unio-1043396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tanya, Andriy, Lena Belonizhka Bulldog Scam!!

Yes Beware!

AUTHOR: Mary - ()

Beware rental property owners. I was contacted by Tanya Andriy to rent my vacation home.  She mailed me a cashier check and sent me a frantic email saying the check was made out to me in error and part of the payment should go to her travel agent and wanted me to money gram her the difference. There was no return address on the envelope. she never returned the rental agreement as I requested so felt something was wrong and decided to do an internet search on her name and came across your post. Thanks for the heads up on the scam sure glad I wasn't the next victim.