expert

Complaint Review: tao nightclub las vegas

• Submitted: Wed, October 13, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 13, 2010

• Reported By: Matt — los angelesq California United States of America
tao nightclub las vegas
1143 adelman dr las vegas, Nevada United States of America

tao nightclub las vegas tao, matt pearson thief, fraud, deceptive, con artist, DRUG DEALER las vegas, Nevada

this person, matt person, is apparently a vip host and security at tao nightclub las vegas.  when I went to the venue and was about toenter mr. pearson pulled me to the side, I believe he thought I was someone else, and handed me a bag full of white poweder.  he told me that "the cocaine cost $125.00" and to "hurry up and pay him".

I informed him that I had no idea what he was speaking of and that i was going to get security.  He informed me that he wsa security and if I "valued my life" I would turn around and leave.

I didn't know what to do so I asked to speak to his boss.  it was then that Matt pearson threw me into the wall, grabbed my wallet and removed almost $500.00 cash.  He said that was his fee for his "time".   then he told me I have 3  seconds to leave.    At that point, I had no options, apparently he was the security for this venue and he just tried to sell me drugs and robbed me of my cash.

i tried to call the venue and they confirmed that Matt was working and is their host/security.  they pointed me online wehre I identified his picture. They told me they would look into it and get back to me.  I have 3 eye witnesses to these events.  I have heard nothing.   This place, TAO NIGHTCLUB, must be some sort of drug dealing front.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2010 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tao-nightclub-las-vegas/las-vegas-Nevada-89123/tao-nightclub-las-vegas-tao-matt-pearson-thief-fraud-deceptive-con-artist-DRUG-DEALER-650678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tao nightclub las vegas