Complaint Review: tappendorf plumbing

• Updated: Sun, June 27, 2010

• Reported By: leese — moline Illinois United States of America
tappendorf plumbing
4410 ricker hill rd davenport, Iowa United States of America

tappendorf plumbing threaten me and threaten to put lein on my house davenport, Iowa

tappendorf plumbing came out for a free estimate  to estimate my bathroom shower.

on 6-22-10 this company sent a servicemen out by the name mike. mike gave me a estamate and constanly repeated that he can do the work right now.mike said it should be between &300-375.00 no more than that are he said it might be cheaper.

stilli told mike that i had to speak to my husband first and that i would get back to him.

shortly after mike left the owner name bob called me he was furious and extremely rude with me.bob said that he spoke to my husband and that my husband said he could have the job.first of all bob never spoke directly to my husband when he call to set up the service.

my husband when he made the call  he spoke with a lady who took the information.bob threaten me he said that he would take me to court and that he would put a lein on our house if i didnt' let him do the job.he also said either i pay the service fee for coming out are have them do the job.why pay for a fee when the estimate was free.

i was so frighten by bob i started to cry so i agreed for the servicemen mike to come back out.i did mention to bob that i wanted to call my husband first he was not willing for me to do so.

he told me that the meter is running and that they had a hour into the job already.after we hung up i called my husband i told him what was said between us.my husband called bob he never mention that he threaten me and that he had been rude to me.

during the conversation my husband asked bob how much would it be he stated that it would be between $300- 375.00 not anymore.after the job was finished we were charged $404.41.overcharged and bob was not being honest with us as to the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2010 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tappendorf-plumbing/davenport-Iowa-52802/tappendorf-plumbing-threaten-me-and-threaten-to-put-lein-on-my-house-davenport-Iowa-618015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tappendorf plumbing