necessity

• Submitted: Sun, July 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 20, 2008

• Reported By:CARROLLTON Texas
TARA ENERGY
1900 ST. JAMES PLACE SUITE 300 HOUSTON, Texas U.S.A.

TARA ENERGY LIE AND DID NOT GIIVE INFORMATION HOUSTON Texas

when I call Tara Energy ask about the rate for electric, a salesman told me that it is cost about 11 cents per KWH and the contract for a year.

It is good for four months for the rate at 11 cents Per KWH. The last two months I got a bill for 18 to 20 cents per KWH. Then I call customer services for questions then a lady told me that I have a varieable rate so it went up with the market.

I want to cancel service but Tara Energy will charge $150.00 for early disconnection. Tara Energy did not told me about varieable rate when I sign up. I thought i had a cheap electric company service but now I paid the most expensive service then any company in the Texas.

Tara Energy really rip off company and should be charge for their crimes.

Cong
CARROLLTON, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2008 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TARA-ENERGY/HOUSTON-Texas-77056/TARA-ENERGY-LIE-AND-DID-NOT-GIIVE-INFORMATION-HOUSTON-Texas-353434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TARA ENERGY