dancers

Complaint Review: target auto brokers inc

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: fred — bradenton Florida
target auto brokers inc
6429 15th street east sarasota, Florida United States of America

target auto brokers inc fiancing me a car thats in bad condition sarasota, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: bad tires

I finance a car from target auto brokers inc it wasn't 24 hours yet and I had problems the sales man john lied to me and said the car was in great shape.the back left Window was broke rearview mirror broken no Cigarette lighter plug in.it was making a rattling noise under the hood the back tires both was showing wire.so I was told to bring back the next day to change the tires.the front left one had a donut so they change that and put a 17inch line on the the rest was 15 inch so I came back the next day day change the back ones.they were all different brand tires I had to pay 30 dollars out of my pocket for 1 tire and it has a slow leak.they made me put my other car up just to get approve.had to pit transmission fluid in it.change the enegine oil I was treated unfair and would like to press charges against them so I can get my money back and sue them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/target-auto-brokers-inc/sarasota-Florida-/target-auto-brokers-inc-fiancing-me-a-car-thats-in-bad-condition-sarasota-Florida-1038371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on target auto brokers inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

bad tires

AUTHOR: Dee justice - ()

first, it's always best to have a mechanic check out a car before purchase. Also, you may have an enforceable complaint here. Check to see if your state requires an inspection to be completed. Each state is different. In NC the bald tires wouldn't pass inspection and thus the dealer could get into serioustrouble with DMV.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC