Complaint Review: target national bank

• Updated: Sat, September 10, 2011

• Reported By: john — west Texas United States of America
target national bank
minniappolis, Minnesota United States of America

target national bank Paid my bill on time,but they did not credit my account. THEY ARE TRUE RIP-OFF ARTIST! minniappolis, Minnesota

*General Comment: It happened to me as well

True rip-off artist they are. I am talking about target national bank. You will notice I did not captilize their name as they are on the very bottom of my tottem pole! I paid my bill on time in full as always but it being over a thousand dollars they did not add it to my credit card. They have the funds from my bank which I called and they told me so. Thes people are crooks. Also you will get to talk to people from the phillipines and all they say is "I'm sorry for you being upset amnd I understand". That's Bull- _ _ _ _ ! This is the sorriest company and bank I have ever worked with!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/target-national-bank/minniappolis-Minnesota-/target-national-bank-Paid-my-bill-on-timebut-they-did-not-credit-my-account-THEY-ARE-TR-770974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on target national bank

#1 General Comment

It happened to me as well

AUTHOR: Upset and Confused - (United States of America)

I too am in the same situation.  My large payment cleared my bank 4 days ago.  It shows as posted to my account, however no funds are available.  I'm very worried as to where my money actually is.  I heard different stories from their (Target) representatives.  It makes me even more worried to know that the Executives are aware of this and are looking into it.  That tells me this is more than an isolated incident.  I have just posted on Ripoff Report.