Complaint Review: Target pharmacy - Longview, TX

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Longview Texas
Target pharmacy - Longview, TX
3092 N Eastman Rd Ste 100 Longview, Texas USA

Target pharmacy - Longview, TX I overheard one of the pharmacists talking about me, and the pharmacy techs are a group of mean girls led by one in particular. Longview Texas

One of the pharmacists is chronically condescending, but even after she has backed off, there is one incredibly stupid pharmacy tech with the initial L. that still continues to do petty mean girl stuff towards customers.  L. has been mentioned in a report to the pharmacy board of Texas along with the pharmacist, but thinks she is above all rules.  She does stuff like make ridiculous faces, ask nosy questions, and this last time, she insisted upon ringing up my purchases even though another pharmacist had initially started the transaction.  She muscled her way into it.

The pharmacist that I reported was talking about me to another pharmacy tech.  I could hear it from the aisles.  Of course she denied it when I confronted her, but after mentioning it to the board, she has been better.  The other pharmacy techs wanted to give me problems at first, but now it's just mainly L.  The last time I was in, L. was making small talk with the other pharmacist that she butted in on, and when I made a response, she didn't respond as if I weren't there and just looked at the pharmacist as if I wasn't standing there.  If she doesn't want me to talk to her, then she shouldn't butt into a transaction that a pharamist is already in the process of.  Classic mean girl stuff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 03:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Target-pharmacy-Longview-TX/Longview-Texas-75605/Target-pharmacy-Longview-TX-I-overheard-one-of-the-pharmacists-talking-about-me-and-t-1070869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target pharmacy - Longview, TX