Complaint Review: Target Stores

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: aggieg33k — Fort Worth Texas
Target Stores
PO Box 660170 Dallas, TX 75266 Dallas, Texas USA

Target Stores Target Red Card, Target National Bank Did Not Receive Paper or Electronic Statements – Target Reported me late for 4 months and will not readjust fees or repair credit report. Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Target has charged me excessive fees amounting in $130 for the past 4 months.

I have been a customer with Target since 2006 with perfect payment history the entire time.

Back in November/December 2012 I received notification that my payment was late. I had not received paper statements or email statements; therefore, was unaware of a small balance on the card. I was subsequently charged 2-3 late fees totaling $60-$90 if I remember correctly. I was able to have one or two of them removed but not all. This was very annoying but they assured me there was nothing else they could do to help.

In the following months I used the card occasionally and paid it off each time as normal. Then several months lapsed without use and I was unaware of an existing balance. I yet again stopped receiving emails without noticing. I have several other cards in which I get paper and electronic statements and I guess it slipped my mind that I was not receiving them from Target. Nevertheless, I tried to use the card the other day and it declined. I checked online and sure enough there was a balance and tons of fees.

I was reported late to the credit reporting bureau and they will do nothing about it. I checked my email for spam and the last email I received was in nearly 5 months ago. Target would not do anything for me. If this goes unresolved, I will be taking my 8 years of business and my fiancée’s elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Target-Stores/Dallas-Texas-75266/Target-Stores-Target-Red-Card-Target-National-Bank-Did-Not-Receive-Paper-or-Electronic-S-1086605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target Stores

Target has charged me excessive fees amounting in $130 for the past 4 months.

AUTHOR: aggieg33k - ()

Target has charged me excessive fees amounting in $130 for the past 4 months.