contributions

• Reported By: Leon — Wichita Kansas
Target
West Maple Wichita, Kansas USA

Target replacement plan Wichita Kansas

When buying a Polaroid TV/DVD combo unit I was approached by sellsman about a replacement plan. I was told this was not an extended warrentee, which is a scam in the first place, but is a replacement program that if my purchase breaks down within a two year period I just take it to the store, Target, and they will replace it. This sounded like a good plan but after 10 months my TV become inoperative so I take it back only to be told I had to do it on line or call to make a claim. When I did this I was told it was still under the manufacture's warrentee and I would have to deal with them. This is a SCAM. The Two year started on the purchase date but could not be used... does that make any logic what so ever? I would like to get my money back and never step in a Target again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Target/Wichita-Kansas-67212/Target-replacement-plan-Wichita-Kansas-1052800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target